Lark wings shawl – Crochet pattern
incl. 19% VAT
Take flight in a world of whimsy with a pair of wings that rest on your shoulders and keep you warm on chilly summer evenings.
Made out of a light, shiny yarn, it will dazzle and amaze with the intricate feather pattern created as the shawl grows.
Its shape is that of a rounded triangle, with a central feather dividing the wings.
The wings are created by increasing on either side of the central feather and the top edge. The feathers are divided by columns of eyelets.
You can make the shawl longer by adding more pattern repeats or shorter by skipping a few. Then add the feather endings to finish it off.
The pattern includes full written instructions, charts, US and UK terms, as well as an easy read version.
The shawl measures 190 cm or 75″ across the top and 55 cm or 21.5″ in depth. It can be made larger by adding more pattern repeats of 12 rows.
Intermediate – you will work with front post, back post stitches, increases, tall stitches.
The pattern includes full written instructions, two edging options (one in regular crochet, one in Tunisian crochet), crochet charts showing both the main body of the pattern up to row 15 and the regular crochet edging.
All of this available in both US and UK terms and an easy read version is included for both (which can also be used as a mobile version of the pattern).
- Yarn – about 750-900 meters or 350-450 grams of yarn of your preference in DK or size 3 weight at 220-240 meters per 100 grams;
- Hook – 4 mm or 4.5 mm crochet hook;
- Scissors and tapestry needle for weaving in ends.
The easy read version respects the following requirements:
- 24 point Arial font; 26 and 28 point and bold for headings;
- black text, white background;
- left justified, 1 inch margins;
- no columns;
- page numbers bottom left;
- no charts required to make the pattern;
- all abbreviations explained in the list.
Software > Digital Goods & Currency > Crochet patterns
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.