Silver spruce cowl – Tunisian crochet pattern
incl. 19% VAT
A modern Tunisian crochet cowl pattern using a textured Tunisian crochet stitch that can be worked into a scarf or a blanket as well.
About the pattern
This is a modern cowl pattern with 6 sizes from child to adult made in a novel Tunisian crochet stitch pattern inspired by knit stitch patterns with slip stitches. It features elegant texture made up of special Tunisian crochet clusters that are disposed in columns divided by reverse stitches.
Intermediate in Tunisian crochet, due to working in different rows and creating clusters.
There are 6 sizes that range between head sizes of 41 and 69 cm (between 16″ and 27″), with about 4 cm or 1.5″ ease.
Easy read version
This pattern comes with an easy read/low vision file that is also mobile friendly, with the following characteristics:
- the main text is written in 24 point Arial font; 28 point and bold is used for headings;
- black text on white background;
- left justified text, 1 inch margins;
- no columns;
- page numbers on the bottom left part of the page;
- no charts;
- all abbreviations are explained in the list.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.