Rainbow love – Tunisian crochet lace shawl pattern
incl. 19% VAT
A Tunisian crochet lace wrap pattern with little arrows created by eyelets.
About the pattern
Use this Tunisian crochet lace shawl pattern to make an elegant accessory for yourself or a loved one for the summer, for a Pride celebration or just for showing off your skills in Tunisian crochet.
Made in cotton yarn, it’s perfect for a summer wedding, while worked in a light wool will keep you warm and elegant in any autumn or winter event you might want to attend.
Use a shawl pin to keep the wrap in place around your shoulders and add more pattern repeats from the beginning for a longer wrap that drapes over your arms.
Intermediate, due eyelets, decreases, special return pass.
The pattern includes full written instructions to make the sample shown (measuring 150 cm across and 55 cm in depth), Tunisian crochet charts showing both the main repeat of the pattern and the edging, as well as a low-vision version.
Instructions are included to guide you through increasing the size of the wrap both in length and width.
- Yarn: one cake of fingering weight yarn at 1000 meters per 250g; sample made in YarnArt Flowers; substitute with any other gradient cake (Hobbii Sultan Deluxe,
Scheepjes Whirl); add more yarn for a wider/longer wrap;
- Hook – 5 mm cabled Tunisian crochet hook or hook size that goes with your yarn; 1.5-2 mm larger than hook recommended on the label; use a straight hook if you want to work sideways;
- Tapestry needle and scissors.
The low vision version respects the following requirements:
- 24 point Arial font; 26 and 28 point and bold for headings;
- black text, white background;
- left justified, 1 inch margins;
- no columns;
- page numbers bottom left;
- no charts;
- all abbreviations explained in the list.
Special thanks to pattern testers for making sure this pattern is as good as it can be.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.