Poiana shawl filet crochet pattern
incl. 19% VAT
In this project, we use the well-loved technique of filet crochet to create a beautifully patterned wrap or rectangle shawl that will keep you warm and show off your skills.
The filet crochet shawl pattern is inspired by elegant smocking embroidery patterns from my native Romania.
It consists of one pattern repeat which can be repeated as many times as you want, to create a intricate and elegant filet crochet wrap with abstract lace designs.
You can work this pattern in regular filet crochet or in Tunisian filet crochet.
The pattern includes short and full written instructions, a filet chart and a chart with crochet symbols, perfect for beginners.
What you get
You will get 5 PDF files, consisting of the following:
– US terms
– UK terms
– Easy read (mobile friendly) US terms
– Easy read (mobile friendly) UK terms
– Big charts
- Yarn – 400 g or 1600 meters of size 2 or fingering weight yarn, with 400-420 meters per 100 grams or about 437-460 yards per 3.5 ounces; luxury merino or merino-silk mix continuous gradient yarn in this weight available as custom order from Pook Yarns here; in sample: 2 cakes of Hobbii Sultan, 800 meters per 200 g per cake, overdyed with green;
- Hook – 3 mm regular crochet hook;
- Blocking mats and stainless steel pins for blocking;
- Scissors and tapestry needle for weaving in ends.
The sample shown measures 185 cm or 73″ in length (without fringe) and 65 cm or 25.5″ in width. The optional fringe measures 11 cm or 4.3″ on each end.
The length of the wrap can be adjusted by adding more or fewer pattern repeats consisting of 28 rows. You can also stop after an incomplete pattern repeat.
The easy read version respects the following requirements:
24 point Arial font; 26 and 28 point and bold for headings;
Black text, white background;
Left justified, 1 inch margins;
Page numbers bottom left;
No charts required to make the pattern;
All abbreviations explained in the list.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.