Mumble bee bumblebee amigurumi pattern
Use this detailed bumblebee amigurumi pattern to make a swarm of soft and squishy poseable bumblebees.
This pattern is suitable for experienced crocheters.
Make a swarm of bumblebees with this fun and detailed pattern that will show you how to make the body and limbs of a realistic-looking bumblebee.
The pattern comes with detailed instructions, photos and schematics that show you how to assemble the bumblebee, plus a video for the quick and easy color change technique used in this pattern.
Use chenille yarn for life-sized turtle doves or use thinner yarn to make
adorable Christmas tree decorations that you will cherish for years to come.
Intermediate – you have color changes, shaping and sewing.
- Yarn: chenille yarn such as Himalaya Dolphin Baby or an alternative (find yarn substitutes here: https://yarnsub.com/yarns/himalaya_yarn/dolphin_baby); the yarn weight is 6 or super bulky/super chunky, at 120 meters per 100 grams, but the recommended hook on the label is 4.5 mm;
- C1 – black or very dark brown – about 30 grams or 40 meters;
- C2 – a shade of yellow – about 15 grams or 20 meters;
- C3 – white – about 30 grams or 40 meters;
- Optional – for legs, eyes and antennae – black or dark brown sock yarn – about 20-25 grams or 40-50 meters;
- Hook – 4.5 or 5-mm hook; optional hook for eyes and antennae – 1.75-2 mm;
- Filling – about 20-30 grams of toy stuffing (poly fill or fiber fill);
- Tapestry needle;
- Optional: stitch marker;
- Optional: wire for legs – 6 pieces of floral wire or pipe cleaners – 12 cm long;
- Optional: flat and round nosed pliers;
There is a video available for the color changes, which you can find here.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.