Dipped in honey crescent shawl pattern
incl. 19% VAT
The Dipped in honey shawl pattern comes with charts and full instructions up to row 36, plus videos that show you how to make each stitch required, as well as a mobile friendly or low vision version.
All stitches are detailed in the pattern and the charts are there to help you with stitch placement.
A bit about the pattern
Make a textured crescent shawl using your favorite DK weight gradient yarn or a mix of yarns in your favorite colors.
Inspired by sweet slices of honeycomb dripping with honey, this symmetrical rounded triangle shawl pattern features textured bands alternating plain bands of stitches.
The texture is created using front post and back post stitches and looks like slices of honeycomb that embrace you.
Intermediate – it includes working around stitch posts, making cluster stitches and increases.
If you use the recommended yarn, your shawl will measure about 170 cm or 67” in length and 55 cm or 21.5” in depth.
- Yarn: about 750 meters or 350 grams of yarn of your preference in DK or size 3 weight at 220-240 meters per 100 grams;
- Hook – regular crochet hook 4.5 mm or 5 mm, depending on your tension and chosen yarn;
- Tapestry needle, scissors, tape measure
- Optional: stitch markers, tools for blocking (iron with steam or other steamer), blocking mats and pins.
- Sample made in 1 cake of Cotton Kings Sultan (800 m per 200 g), colorway Golden Beryl, held together with Austermann Kid Silk (220 m per 25 g), colorway Curry.
Video tutorials are available to show you how to make the gauge swatch, which includes all the special stitches used in this pattern, plus stitch placement for clusters.
The easy read version respects the following requirements:
24 point Arial font; 26 and 28 point and bold for headings;
Black text, white background;
Left justified, 1 inch margins;
Page numbers bottom left;
No charts required to make the pattern;
All abbreviations explained in the list.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.